BY MATTHEW WILLIAMS-ELLIS, UK BASED COMMERCIAL TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHER LIVING IN LONDON
Matthew is a travel photographer and content creator based in London. He specialises in creating travel, landscape, documentary and commercial imagery as well as online content predominately for the leisure, tourism and travel industry. Clients include leading luxury travel agencies, tourist boards, magazines and hotels. Matthew also licenses images from his stock archive for both commercial advertising campaigns and editorial uses. Matthew’s work includes the following, examples of which can be seen below.
- Commercial photo shoots – for travel companies, products and accommodation.
- Photographic holidays – leading group workshops.
- Photography workshops for individuals or employees – both in UK and abroad.
- Fam trip photography – accompanying a research trip to create photos for use in advertising and social media.
- Blog writing – based around both photography tuition and travel experiences. This works well as an add on to a fam trip.
As well as commissions, Matthew also enjoys working on his own personal projects, such as a study on 6 minute exposures (ongoing) and ‘Photographic Tales from Latin America‘, which was exhibited at ‘The Gallery on the Corner’ in London.