Have you got a spare few minutes to explore Croatia? Then why not join me as I island hop along it’s Mediterranean coast?
This slideshow (bottom right icon for full screen) includes my favourite photos of Croatia, from Dubrovnik to Trogir up the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia. Croatia is a fantastic place for photography: stunning landscapes along the Mediterranean coast and beautiful old buildings and bustling markets in it’s ancient towns.
I hope you enjoy it!
Alternatively, scroll down for my top 25 photos of Croatia…
1. Panoramic photo of the Franciscan Monastery on Stradun, the main street in Dubrovnik Old Town at night, Dalmatia, Croatia, Europe
2. Zlatni Rat Beach at sunset near the town of Bol on Brac Island, along the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia
3. Cathedral of St Lawrence (Katedrala Sv. Lovre) in Trogir at night, Dalmatian Coast, Croatia
4. Woman selling Red Snapper at Split fish market, Dalmatian Coast, Croatia
5. Traditional Moreska Sword Dance in Korcula, Croatia
6. Franciscan Monastery, Lopud Island, Elaphiti Islands, Dalmatian Coast, Croatia
7. Tourist sightseeing on Dubrovnik City Walls, Dubrovnik Old Town, Dalmatia, Croatia
8. Panoramic photo of Dubrovnik Harbor and Old Town at sunrise, Dalmatian Coast, Croatia
9. Windsurfer windsurfing at Korcula Town at sunset, seen from St Marks Cathedral bell tower on Korcula Island, Croatia
10. Panoramic photo of Bol Town and the crystal clear Adriatic Sea of Brac Island on the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia
11. Tourists swimming at Buza Bar, aka Cafe Buza, Dubrovnik, Croatia
12. Panoramic photo of Hvar Town at sunset taken from the Spanish Fort (Tvrdava Spanjola) on Hvar Island, Croatia
13. Panoramic Photo of St Stephens Cathedral in St Stephens Square, Hvar Town, Hvar Island, Croatia
14. Selfie!! – Watching the sunset at Zlatni Rat Beach near Bol town on Brac Island, Croatia
15. Dubrovnik City Bell Tower reflected in a tourists sunglasses, Dubrovnik, Dalmatia, Croatia
16. Sunstar landscape photography at sunrise in Korcula Town on Korcula Island, Croatia
17. Cathedral of St Lawrence at night, Trogir, Dalmatian Coast, Croatia
18. Sunbathing on a boat in the Pakleni Islands just off Hvar Island, Croatia
19. Boat trip returning to Hvar Town, Hvar Island, Croatia
20. Panoramic photo of Lokrum Island at sunrise, Dubrovnik, Croatia
21. Panoramic photo of Trogir at sunrise, Dalmatian Coast, Croatia
22. Tourist admiring the view from Kamerlengo Fortress over Trogir water front, Croatia
23. Spire of St Michael Monastery and Church Bellfry, Trogir, Dalmatian Coast, Croatia
24. Tourists on a luxury holiday at Hvar Town Harbor, Hvar Island, Croatia
25. Vendor at Dubrovnik Market, aka Gundulic fruit market in Gundulic Square, Dubrovnik
Thank you so much for look through all my photos. If you still have an appetite for exploring more of Croatia, I’d love it if you checked out my full Croatia photography highlights gallery or visited my full collection of photos of Croatia in my archive.